Monday, September 2, 2013

Still so much to do!

And so little time. 





I have the embellishments pinned on and I just need time to see them on. I even had Natalie place a couple of the special things. After those, she just kept sticking them either in the same place or on my bed. I need to add a little more on one side because its lopsided. That happens. 

It needs a border, batting, then a backing. I'm using her old baby blankets as a backing so it should be extra toasty! 

As stated in a previous post, this is all from her first year so she's worn everything on there. Some have stains either from the time our washer went nuts and rusted some clothes, or from her personally. 

So I am excited to finish this quilt. It's been a long time in the making thanks to the serious time consuming nature of the quilt, and the fact that I have no time to consume. 

Keep your eyes open. Maybe I'll be able to do more tonight. Hey, a girl can dream right?



No comments:

Post a Comment