Wednesday, March 19, 2014

Winner, Winner! Apron to wear at dinner!

The winner has been picked! Congratulations! You've been contacted :)
For those who didn't win this time, don't be upset! There are plenty of others for purchase on my Etsy page and if we get more likes on the Facebook page and more traffic to Etsy, maybe I can have another soon!



Speaking of aprons ... I went a little nuts inside Joann Fabrics on Monday and found great steals! I had to restrain myself but still went overboard. I honestly should NOT be allowed to go inside a fabric store without a chaperone ...



Whooo doesn't love this print? I do! Especially because it was on sale :)


I love these little cupcakes! Okay, they are not as small as I made them sound (see the penny for size comparison) but they will be sweet! 



Guess what this will be for? I plan a matching adult and toddler apron to make everyplace feel like home. As we know, there's no place like home!

This will be a reversible apron with one side featuring a black bib and the other featuring a plum/wine colored bib. I love this fabric! 

Like the looks of these? Keep watching the blog, the Facebook page, and the Etsy shop! Need something in another size, duplicated, or special ordered? Just ask me; I'm happy to make special arrangements! 

No comments:

Post a Comment