Tuesday, May 13, 2014

Cloudy with a chance of spaghetti and meatballs

I'm boring, but I love this meal.

Tasty sea salt, lots of pasta, and a glass of merlot. Mama's happy.  

What's on your menu? Besides making a tasty meal to satisfy my carb addiction, I've been planning a birthday party. 

The event is this Sunday, and I have a lot to do!


 

I was busy collecting things to do for my daughter's third birthday party. The theme this year is princess. I found cute foam tiaras with a bungee to make them fit any sized head. To glue on, I found beads and fake diamonds. The girls will look great!
Aren't they adorable? These were purchased along with some candy sprinkles, candy melts, and Popsicle sticks to create cake pops. Together I spent less than $20. I could have spent much more, but restrained myself. I shouldn't be allowed in a craft store with no chaperone. Honestly. 

I will take photos of the finished pops and tiaras. The girls will decorate them at the party Sunday, and the hope is the glue will be dry in time for cake cutting. What could be cuter than toddler girls wearing custom decorated tiaras? Only thing I can think of is maybe a fuzzy kitten in a tiara. I happen to be a sucker for kittens though. 

No comments:

Post a Comment