Thursday, August 1, 2013

We all go a little mad sometimes

I admit I am in love with two ... pairs of heels! Of course, they are out of my price range, but someday there will be an epic sale and I will be there! So here are my loves:

Colorblock pumps and My precious!!!!

The strappy ones are my favorite. They will be mine, oh yes, they will be mine!

I also am in love with the bird's nest necklaces from Mainely Crafts. I want to have one in every color! She also does amazing crochet work and at reasonable prices.

I haven't had time to work on my own crafts; I have been focusing on the job hunt. No leads. I keep applying but am hearing nothing in return. It will happen some day, I just need to remain positive. In the meantime, these two kiddos keep me busy, and today only took a one hour nap. That is after they collectively were responsible for keeping me up for 2.5 hours this morning (2:30 to 5). I find that it greatly depends on what time they keep you up. 12 to 2:30 isn't as bad as 2:30 to 5. The earlier shift still leaves several hours to make up for the loss. Going to bed at 5 just means that in 1 or 2 hours, you'll be up again.

Now, my kids are on a schedule which puts them down for naps around 11-11:30. 7 to 11:30 is a long ways when you've been awake most of the night. What am I even running on? What are they running on? Me thinks the answer to that question is: My soul!
“and then I decided I was a lemon for a couple of weeks.” 
― Douglas AdamsLife, the Universe and Everything


No comments:

Post a Comment