Wednesday, August 7, 2013

Up for sale soon ...

A layering set for newborn photography! This consists of a sheer brown material, an ivory muslin, and this killer floral fabric with brown background. They look like geraniums to me (but I am NO gardener!) and are very unique. All edges are raw, not hemmed, and has some level of fraying (the muslin looks nice with this effect though).

I'm probably going to start this one off at $25, shipping will be extra once I figure how much it will be. This is the first of many unique layering sets. If you aren't sure what these are for (as I wasn't not too long ago), just Google it and check out all the cute babies :) These will usually go for $30-$50, but since I just want these pieces to go, I'm starting it off easy. Email me if you're interested or message me, and we will work it out.

I also have this lovely organza-like material/scarf and an adorable rainbow cotton pattern which is still to come.

So the measurements for the Brown Geranium set is: Sheer brown piece - 34 1/4 by 19 3/4; Brown floral pattern - 22 1/4 by 22; Ivory muslin - 19 1/2 by 35 (these are all in inches by the way)

Without further ado .....




I love the contrast of the sheer with the pattern. I imagine some creative photog will probably use the sheer to create a nesting effect around the baby while using the two other pieces to create a different layering effect. Anyway, just giving this a go to see if anyone wants these ... rather than have them waste anymore time in my closet.

So email or message me any inquiries! Or if you have a special request.....

No comments:

Post a Comment