Wednesday, October 2, 2013

Finished! (Almost)

All I need to do is Use my scissors to slice the seams a quarter inch apart and then wash and dry the quilt. As you can see some of the scenes are off quite a bit, and down at the bottom I made the mistake of sewing the same color blocks together but oh well. It is warm and plenty big to curl up under on the couch watching a scary movie!

So here they are, please pay special attention to my cute appliqué ghosts. I love them so much!











I decided to go around the outside of the quilt with black bobbin thread and red top thread, and used a zig zag stitch wider than the ones on the rest of the quilt. It gave the quilt a little something extra. 

After I finish cutting, washing and drying, I'll post a final final photo. So happy to have this almost done!

No comments:

Post a Comment