Tuesday, April 15, 2014

Monkey monkey

I am stalled on the final stages of the full quilt, so I began work on the small taggy blanket. Here are some shots to keep you interested ...


The flannel helped limit shifting, but for good measure, I added a little washable glue stick to the back of the D. I love that trick; it really has saved a lot of trouble. I need to go along the inner edge and do another pass along the outer edge. 


Here you can see a quick snapshot of the tags ready to be sewn. Then, when you flip the blanket the right way out ...

 
Cute, n'est pas? 


And I have enough for a second taggy blanket. Tomorrow I hope to finish the quilt and this little guy, and maybe send them out to the little man who will enjoy them for years to come. 

What have you been doing lately to stay busy? Sound off in the comments!

No comments:

Post a Comment