Tuesday, April 29, 2014

Off course

Today I am traveling 3 hours away to stay with family for a night before I attend a funeral tomorrow morning. I won't be sewing for the rest of the week basically. 

When I return from the services for this great man, I am packing up my two and returning home for a night. Then we are heading back that same way to drop the kids off with my in-laws and my hubby and I are staying in a hotel so he can attend a massive geek flea market. That is not an exaggeration. 

Until then, here are some pictures of my scrap quilt which turns out to not be a spiderweb quilt. I decided to do a log cabin type of pattern where anything goes. I have some cut outs to appliqué on afterwards. I'm not sure how long this will take me, but I'll keep you up to date on the progress. 



Rest in peace, rotary cutter blade. 


There will be a lot of red and pink. It turns out I have many of those scraps. 



Most of these blocks are about 5.5-6 inches. 




No comments:

Post a Comment