Wednesday, April 2, 2014

Welcome to the pants party!

Today I have four pairs of pants on my sewing table. One had the pocket ripping out so I couldn't use said pocket. It was unfortunate because that was the pocket I always use my cell phone, but I replaced it with a nice blue and white gingham fabric. 
The rest of the pants just need to be taken in a little at the waist, and one pair I'm going to crop significantly more so they are more like capris. Right now it looks silly. 
So, for your enjoyment here Is a photo of my project for the day. I hope to get time to finish my shirt, which I made from the same fabric as my pocket. I used a pattern from the 70s and those girls were a little skinnier than me, so I just need to add a little panel On the side and since I am doing that anyway, I was thinking of making it a more free-flowing tunic rather than a fitted like the pattern suggested.


No comments:

Post a Comment